1. Herein this Membership Agreement (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is between TİKTAK BİLİŞİM TEK. HİZ. SAN. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ (hereafter referred to as“ DOCUNOX”) and the consumer who desires to benefit (hereafter referred to as “PURCHASER”) for www.docunox.com and / or applications on mobile devices, smart televisions and similar devices (hereinafter referred to as “Digital Content”) This membership agreement is to be put into effect when the PURCHASER clicks on the “I Accept the Agreement” button in the electronic environment and the declaration of acceptance is passed to DOCUNOX records.
3. With this Agreement, DOCUNOX has to offer, in www.docunox.com and / or any of its applications on mobile devices, PCs and similar devices to providepre-specified prices and conditionsto the PURCHASER determined by DOCUNOX based on unilateral discretion. Also the PURCHASER is to accept the terms of usage and undertake to pay the service fee to DOCUNOX on time.
4. The PURCHASER acknowledges that the Digital Content Services, which are specified in this Agreement, do not have a physical delivery; it is submitted in the electronic enviroment.
5. This Agreement is to be imposed and shall be subject to the provisions and results from the moment it has been read and declared acceptance by the PURCHASER or the membership of the site has been initiated.
6. The PURCHASER has the opportunity to create a membership with the e-mail address given during the registration. Multiple membership cannot be created with the same email address. The PURCHASER shall use the e-mail address provided during the registration as the user name and shall have the password to be determined by himself/herself. The PURCHASER can change his/her password at any time. The responsibility for the choice, change and protection of the password belongs to the PURCHASER.
7. The PURCHASER, during the creation of membership and the use of the services, may not use www.docunox.comwebsite in any way to infringe the public order, violate the general morality, annoy and harass the others, for an unlawful purpose, to infringe upon the intellectual and copyright of others. In addition, the member may not engage in any activity (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that may prevent or make others use the services. The responsibility shall be borne by the PURCHASER. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that DOCUNOX shall not be liable for any damages.
8. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that the password and user name shall be treated with due diligence and care not to disclose the password and user name to any third party, he/ she shall immediately notify DOCUNOX if he / she finds out or suspects that his / her password has been seized by unauthorized third parties, DOCUNOX shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the password and user name by third parties.
9. Digital Content Services offered by DOCUNOX will be as continuous, safe, secure and quality as possible in line with sectoral standards. PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that DOCUNOX shall not be liable for any problems that may arise from interruptions in the internet, speed reduction and similar reasons for service interruptions, quality and security problems and / or the emergence of a general confusion in the country, war, terror, strike, general power outage, earthquake, flood, emergency, cyber attack, the transmission of a virus or a similar force majeure.
10. The PURCHASER accepts, declares and undertakes that DOCUNOX may change the provisions of this Agreement unilaterally, add new substances or remove the provisions for technical or regulatory changes and other compulsory reasons. In case the changes to the Agreement are not accepted by the PURCHASER, the PURCHASER shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately. DOCUNOX shall have the right to discontinue, suspend or terminate the Digital Content Services if changes to the Agreement are not accepted by the PURCHASER. The amendments are effective from the date of publication on the website.
11. The Purchaser accepts, declares and undertakes that DOCUNOX is a service realized through the flow of data over the internet, the quota of the internet package to which the PURCHASER is connected during the time of benefiting from DOCUNOX services will be affected by this situation, andDOCUNOX is not liable for any expenses, quota overruns and consequences that may occur.
12. DOCUNOX may terminate the contract without giving the time limit if the Purchaser does not fulfill its obligations under this Agreement as specified in the contract.
13. When the PURCHASER terminates his/her membership on a one-sided basis, he/she may request the deletion, destruction or anonymization of the personal data given under this Agreement. Requests for deletion, destruction or anonymisation of the PURCHASER's personal data are evaluated in accordance with the procedures and principles set forth in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
14. The PURCHASER may terminate his/her membership by giving written notice if he/she desires to terminate this Agreement. In such a case, the PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that he/she will not ask for the return of the service price paid in relation to the related month and the discounts and benefits he / she benefits will be invoiced if he/she cancels his/her membership prior to the commitment period within the scope of the campaign.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. DOCUNOX, in order to provide better service and products to the PURCHASER, records non-qualifiedpersonal data such as name, surname, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address via www.docunox.com internet address or applications.
17. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes to ensure that the personal data transmitted by him/her during the membership is correct and up-to-date.
19. The PURCHASER accepts and undertakes that he/she pay the service fees for the paid content services announced by DOCUNOX, in accordance with the Digital Content service category selected by him/her in the DOCUNOX website, and that he/she will not benefit from the services provided by DOCUNOX unless this payment is made.
20. The PURCHASER shall make the payment of the service fee published by DOCUNOX on the website by Credit Card information online. Service charges to be purchased by DOCUNOX users under this Agreement shall be reflected in their invoices. The changes in service prices or tax rates will be reflected in the service fees by DOCUNOX. Notwithstanding, DOCUNOX reserves the right to make changes in the prices of products and / or services at any time. The PURCHASER has the right to terminate this Agreement within 5 days unless the PURCHASER accepts these changes that may occur in service charges. The PURCHASER who does not terminate this Agreement within this period shall be deemed to have accepted the change in the service fee.
21. DOCUNOX encrypts the data uploaded by the PURCHASER to the server as SSL-certified in order to provide better service to the PURCHASER within the framework of sectoral standards.
Create Your Safe Zone in 3 Minutes!
WITHOUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATON, Use 15 Days For Free!